Qualityrepairparts - Unethical Business Practices - Buyer Beware - SCAM!!!
I had ordered iPhone replacement parts from Quality Repair Parts in 3403 Oakland Park, FL on May 26th 2015. After reviewing the company website I was lead to believe that I was ordering REAL genuine quality replacement parts that were manufactured in the United States. When I received my package I noticed everything was from China (Not from the States) and all the packaging for the parts I ordered was in Chinese. If I would have know that the parts were from China I would have skipped the middle man (Quality Repair Products) and ordered directly from suppliers in China myself, saving me the mark up cost from Quality Repair Parts.
The main reason I ordered from this company (Quality Repair Parts) which is apparently located in FL was because I was thinking I was actually ordering quality products that were made in USA, not cheap quality products that come from China. Another reason I ordered from this company after reviewing there company website was because it was located in the US and they offered same day shipping with Free delivery using Priority Mail (3 day). I was hoping to save time to fix my phone right away rather than waiting weeks to get an order from China, thinking it would be a faster expected delivery date.
Meanwhile, after 5 days I had to call customer service 2 times, 1st time had to leave a voicemail, Felt very sketchy for a Business not to have someone answering the phone during normal business hours.
The 2nd time I called I was able to speak with a representative named Jay to check the status of where my package was because it had been over 6 days since I was emailed that the package had been picked up by the postal service. Quality Repair Parts also sent a tracking number for my package using the USPS services so I knew when I could expect to receive my items. According to Quality Repair Parts website the order would be sent out immediately and shipped using a 3 day service. After the 2nd day of missing the expected delivery date form the USPS website I called the representative from Quality Repair Parts and I spoke with (Jay) and he blamed the USPS for the package arriving 3 days after the intended delivery date (total of 8 days), when they probably didn’t sent the package to the USPS when then said they did.
After finally receiving my items that I paid for, I realized that I made an honest mistake by ordering 1 wrong part (Glass Replacement for and iPhone 5, rather than what I really needed for a iPhone 5c) that cost only $41.99 out of the $139.14 I spent. After noticing I had the wrong part I immediately went back to the company websites return link to set up a return for the item I no longer needed. A huge part of me ordering from this company was because they also offered returns.
The website states:
"100% satisfaction guarantee and would be more than happy to accept a return within 90 days of the purchase or exchange, and they will even pay the return postage"
This is the response I got:
This is for wholesale customers. Also the error was not on our part.
I WOULD NEVER RECOMMEND THIS COMPANY TO ANYONE, THEY DON'T COME THROUGH WITH ANYTHING THEY STATE ON THERE WEBSITE - DON'T MAKE THE SAME MISTAKE I MADE!
More Review Details
|Diversity of Products or Services|
What I liked
What I disliked
- False advertising
- Reason of review:
- Order processing issue
- Product or service
- Iphone Replacement Parts
- Review category
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "PLEASE DO YOURSELF A FAVOR----> DO NOT BUY anything from Buy Squad. Honestly, after researching on this company, I feel so *** to fall for their "low price" ;0( I ordered..."
- "Katie Lee Complaint: I know I am not the only one but can you please get her off all TV shows on Food Network. She is the worst person to..."
- "When I first had exede and when i went over my data allowance, on my slowed speeds (400kbps) I could still do pandora (requires 64kbps min.), magicjack (requires 200kbps min.),..."
- "I put my checking account information in for ACH payment one Dec. 3, 2016 checked my account weeks later. It showed the payment went through and the balance left was..."
- "I've been with ally auto financing for two years. Bought 2014 Kia Optima brand new for 300.27 a month through ally mobile app. January 11th 2017 I made my payment..."
- "My husband bought me a Le Vian chocolate and white Diamond band for our anniversary and i have had it less than 2 months. One of the white diamonds has..."