Qualityrepairparts - Unethical Business Practices - Buyer Beware - SCAM!!!

I had ordered iPhone replacement parts from Quality Repair Parts in 3403 Oakland Park, FL on May 26th 2015. After reviewing the company website I was lead to believe that I was ordering REAL genuine quality replacement parts that were manufactured in the United States. When I received my package I noticed everything was from China (Not from the States) and all the packaging for the parts I ordered was in Chinese. If I would have know that the parts were from China I would have skipped the middle man (Quality Repair Products) and ordered directly from suppliers in China myself, saving me the mark up cost from Quality Repair Parts.

The main reason I ordered from this company (Quality Repair Parts) which is apparently located in FL was because I was thinking I was actually ordering quality products that were made in USA, not cheap quality products that come from China. Another reason I ordered from this company after reviewing there company website was because it was located in the US and they offered same day shipping with Free delivery using Priority Mail (3 day). I was hoping to save time to fix my phone right away rather than waiting weeks to get an order from China, thinking it would be a faster expected delivery date.

Meanwhile, after 5 days I had to call customer service 2 times, 1st time had to leave a voicemail, Felt very sketchy for a Business not to have someone answering the phone during normal business hours.

The 2nd time I called I was able to speak with a representative named Jay to check the status of where my package was because it had been over 6 days since I was emailed that the package had been picked up by the postal service. Quality Repair Parts also sent a tracking number for my package using the USPS services so I knew when I could expect to receive my items. According to Quality Repair Parts website the order would be sent out immediately and shipped using a 3 day service. After the 2nd day of missing the expected delivery date form the USPS website I called the representative from Quality Repair Parts and I spoke with (Jay) and he blamed the USPS for the package arriving 3 days after the intended delivery date (total of 8 days), when they probably didn’t sent the package to the USPS when then said they did.

After finally receiving my items that I paid for, I realized that I made an honest mistake by ordering 1 wrong part (Glass Replacement for and iPhone 5, rather than what I really needed for a iPhone 5c) that cost only $41.99 out of the $139.14 I spent. After noticing I had the wrong part I immediately went back to the company websites return link to set up a return for the item I no longer needed. A huge part of me ordering from this company was because they also offered returns.

The website states:

"100% satisfaction guarantee and would be more than happy to accept a return within 90 days of the purchase or exchange, and they will even pay the return postage"

This is the response I got:

Hi Michael,

This is for wholesale customers. Also the error was not on our part.

Best Regards,

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

Product or service
Iphone Replacement Parts
Review category
review #645975

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Qualityrepairparts? Submit review ›
Helpful? 4 Yes 4 0 No 0
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Aug 18 #1200607 Spencerport, New York

Where do you think your iPhone was made?
Say it with me, CHINA so it only makes sense that genuine apple parts would come from China. Unfortunately if the parts are made in the they would cost twice as much. You get what you pay for. Also do you think you'he possibly overlooked that 3 day shipping usually means 3 business days? Or possibly it got mis-sorted at a facility between Florida and Your post office? Do you realize how many times it gets transferred from one bin to another?

Aug 11 #1197657 Denton, Texas

Next time pay with PayPal.

Jul 16 #1185965 Topsham, Maine

My company used QRP for a few months when we noticed that many of the parts we ordered were poorly made. Frames were not glued completely, bad digitizers, bad LCDs...you name it. We were also noticing that it was taking longer and longer to get the parts we ordered. We would have place our order and pay for it in full and then be alerted days later that most of our order was on backorder. Meaning we had to wait weeks to get parts we had already paid for. After a few months of our complaints regarding the poor quality of their parts they decided to cancel our wholesale account. That was fine with us, there are many quality suppliers out there. Group Vertical, Mobile Defenders, Mobile Sentrix are all good.

Apr 29 #1151715

Unfortunately Sir I understand you felt mislead.
but the fact is that you don't understand how this industry works.
Nothing for Apple or Samsung is manufactured In the US.
This has several factors affecting it, but that being said.
The verbage being used on their site is typical for our industry and is understood by those in it.
I have only used Group vertical a couple of times for my business and the parts were very good.

Mar 04 #1122197

Just so you know Apple dont sell their replacement parts. All Apple replacement parts come from China. There is different quality of parts from China that different suppliers sell. from B stock, A, A++, and OEM quality. I own a cell phone repair shop in Oklahoma and have used Quality repair parts many times with success. They can be a little higher than some of my suppliers but generally their parts are of better quality as well.

3 0 Reply

Feb 19 #1114473

Its all made in China smart guy lol. What planet are you living on. Even your iPhone is made in China.

3 0 Reply

Dec 09, 2015 #1076330

I just got scammed on a Hoverboard from them for $500...the infamous "Jay" gave me too, a FEDEX tracking # showing that the board was supposed to be picked up on 12-2-15, but still has NOT been picked up as of 12-9-15, but was paid for on 11-25-15. I have called numerous times during normal business hours and always get the answering service. Good thing I paid for it on AMEX!!! They go after the deadbeat companies and they credit your card IMMEDIATELY!!

Dec 03, 2015 #1073557

I have been trying to contact them regarding an order I placed on 11/19/2015. Its been more than two weeks but I haven't received my parts yet. I tried to contact them through their email, phone number and also online contact form on the website but no one responded yet. Hopefully by posting it on their facebook page, they will take an action.

Jul 27, 2015 #1012583

Hi Michael,
This is Jay with QualityRepairParts.com
We do apologize for any inconvince. I beleive this issue has been resolved. If you have any further problems please feel free to contact me directly at Jay@QualityRepairParts.com

1 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

× You are about to contact PissedConsumer.com

Review submitted through "Contact Us" will not get published on the site or forwarded to Qualityrepairparts. However, many companies do monitor reviews on our site.

You were reading a complaint about Qualityrepairparts.
Filing a new complaint about