I had ordered iPhone replacement parts from Quality Repair Parts in 3403 Oakland Park, FL on May 26th 2015. After reviewing the company website I was lead to believe that I was ordering REAL genuine quality replacement parts that were manufactured in the United States. When I received my package I noticed everything was from China (Not from the States) and all the packaging for the parts I ordered was in Chinese. If I would have know that the parts were from China I would have skipped the middle man (Quality Repair Products) and ordered directly from suppliers in China myself, saving me the mark up cost from Quality Repair Parts.
The main reason I ordered from this company (Quality Repair Parts) which is apparently located in FL was because I was thinking I was actually ordering quality products that were made in USA, not cheap quality products that come from China. Another reason I ordered from this company after reviewing there company website was because it was located in the US and they offered same day shipping with Free delivery using Priority Mail (3 day). I was hoping to save time to fix my phone right away rather than waiting weeks to get an order from China, thinking it would be a faster expected delivery date.
Meanwhile, after 5 days I had to call customer service 2 times, 1st time had to leave a voicemail, Felt very sketchy for a Business not to have someone answering the phone during normal business hours.
The 2nd time I called I was able to speak with a representative named Jay to check the status of where my package was because it had been over 6 days since I was emailed that the package had been picked up by the postal service. Quality Repair Parts also sent a tracking number for my package using the USPS services so I knew when I could expect to receive my items. According to Quality Repair Parts website the order would be sent out immediately and shipped using a 3 day service. After the 2nd day of missing the expected delivery date form the USPS website I called the representative from Quality Repair Parts and I spoke with (Jay) and he blamed the USPS for the package arriving 3 days after the intended delivery date (total of 8 days), when they probably didn’t sent the package to the USPS when then said they did.
After finally receiving my items that I paid for, I realized that I made an honest mistake by ordering 1 wrong part (Glass Replacement for and iPhone 5, rather than what I really needed for a iPhone 5c) that cost only $41.99 out of the $139.14 I spent. After noticing I had the wrong part I immediately went back to the company websites return link to set up a return for the item I no longer needed. A huge part of me ordering from this company was because they also offered returns.
The website states:
"100% satisfaction guarantee and would be more than happy to accept a return within 90 days of the purchase or exchange, and they will even pay the return postage"
This is the response I got:
This is for wholesale customers. Also the error was not on our part.
I WOULD NEVER RECOMMEND THIS COMPANY TO ANYONE, THEY DON'T COME THROUGH WITH ANYTHING THEY STATE ON THERE WEBSITE - DON'T MAKE THE SAME MISTAKE I MADE!
More Review Details
|Diversity of Products or Services|
What I liked
What I disliked
- False advertising
- Reason of review:
- Order processing issue
- Product or service
- Iphone Replacement Parts
- Review category
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "I was sitting at my desk and doing my monthly bills and I noticed a bill from Sirius Radio was due on the 15th well I due my bills on..."
- "Yelp.com has a Big, Filthy, Disgusting Habit of Using People to write Reviews For Free and Profiting from the Reviews. I can NOT believe that I am actually Writing A Negative..."
- "Hello. DirectTV installed a big satellite dish on the (newer) roof of my home-that I rent out in Copperas Cove. My tenant claims his mother had ordered the service (long..."
- "Two year old leather recliner had large discolored area suddenly appear on headrest. I had purchased the fabric protection plan when I bought the recliner from Lazyboy. The..."
- "My son and family have a PMB box in this UPS store. For 3 years, my grandchildren NEVER get their cards I send to them. Gift cards, checks, once cash,..."
- "Dont fool with this company omg from 2009 to 2016 the warranty is a scam and there pillow top is a flat top in two months dont waste your time..."